Main content starts
What universities can do for employers
Universities offer a wide range of services in addition to the provision of facilities for uploading and advertising Brighton and Hove graduate jobs.
University of Brighton business, development and enterprise
Training and education
- Training and development - short courses and workshops for industry including in-company training and open courses
Business solutions, increased productivity, subsidised access to university expertise
- Get in touch with the Business development team for help with practical solutions to things like developing new products or improving existing processes.
- Get subsidised access to highly qualified graduates and university experts through Knowledge Transfer Partnerships and placements.
- Use bespoke and standard products and services from the Centre for Research in Innovation Management.
For an overview of everything on offer for employers, go to the Business web pages, or contact Business Development and Enterprise - telephone 01273 642389.
University of Sussex - business solutions and employability
Sussex is a leading research led institution which is rated excellent for many of its 300 degree subjects. This year the University jumped from 15th place to 4th in the 1994 Group of research-based Universities league table.
The University of Sussex offers Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) that give you subsidised access to university expertise. email firstname.lastname@example.org. The university also has high quality, extensive conference facilities at Falmer which are easily accessible by road, rail or bus with good connections from Gatwick Airport.
The Sussex Innovation Centre provides award winning support to help business grow.
Careers and Employability Centre
They offer a wide range of services incuding:
- Use the free vacancy advertising service.
- Visit Sussex to present your opportunities to students. The University can arrange rooms, equipment and will promote the event for you.
- Run a skills-based session for students. Recent events covered presentation skills, networking and commercial awareness.
- Get in touch if you'd be interested in speaking at one of the academic departments' careers activities.
- Use the 1 year professional placement programme to employee someone with up to date skills to work on a specific project.
- Recruit students for temporary and short term work experience.
- Target International students - these students offer a wealth of talent to the UK.
- Find out about the Sussex Santander internships.
Contact email@example.com (telephone 01273 873384)